Monday, August 1, 2016

Epic East Coast - Day 29 Addendum

Just a note that I have added pictures to all the previous blog entries, as I was finally not tired in the evening.  Also, Alex wanted to type up his experience at LEGOLAND, but there wasn't time to do that until today.

Alex
Today we went to LEGOLAND. First we went to the driving school. Bradley went to the junior driving school. We drove little cars on a small driving area. It had every thing that you would find on the street. After we went to the flying school. Dad had to go with Jonathan because Evan had to go with an adult. But I almost touched the tree! After we went to the Coastersaurus. It went up then down. It was really good! After we went to the LEGO Chima ride but it closed because thunder storms moved close. But we got in for lunch before the crowds came for lunch. After we did Duplo land there was a tractor train that went around the Duplo farm. After we did Chima we shot at targets and like 24 people who were shooting at the boat. But I hit like 28 people because there were lots of people standing by the guns. After we went to Miniland. We saw the Daytona 500 and a drag race.
After we saw Kennedy space centre and a space shuttle launch out of LEGO. After we saw some pirates attacking the first British camps. But the royal navy was fighting the pirates. After we saw Las Vegas. It had lots of the stuff in the all other parts of the United States and a person who died about 2 feet from water stand. After we did the boating school it was hard we went with Mom and Dad. After we went for super at 7:00 pm.

Now I will tell how long the train ride was. It took 24:00h about it was also over night. We got on at 12:56 pm and got in at 12:57 pm it was long.

I think I will not write again but thats not 100% sure.

2 comments:

Robin and Dale said...

Thank you Alex for a wonderful narrative! It sounds like you had a great time at Legoland and I would really love to go sometime. You will have to tell me which is better, the one in New York or the one in San Diego (do you even remember that one?). I love you and miss you all! Nana

Robin and Dale said...

Jason, the pictures are wonderful - well, I guess I should be praising Sandra! I love the family picture! Did you get the shirts there? So cute!! I think I'd like a copy of that one! Thanks for the picture of the train. You hadn't posted one before and I was wanting to see it. Love you guys, stay cool! Mom