Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Epic East Coast - Day 20

Jason

Well, today sucked, and I can't write anything without ranting so I'm not going to.  Apparently, Sandra did convince the kids yesterday to write about their experiences, so that's what we have for everyone today.

Sandra

Since Jason wrote the blog yesterday and doesn't want to today, I figured I'd get some happier memories of the parks on this blog.  First off, here is Evan with what he liked in the Magic Kingdom & Hollywood Studios.

Evan

Well, at Hollywood Studios today, we went to Toy Story Mania which was amazing! Then, I did the Padawan experience. After that I got a stuffy BB-8. Then the rest of the park was horrible. Yesterday, at Magic Kingdom, I loved Splash Mountain. I also liked the Winnie the Pooh ride. I didn't really like the rollercoasters because the safety pole didn't go down all the way to my legs. 

Jonathan (as told to Sandra)

At Magic Kingdom, I liked Splash Mountain.  It was so fun. I also liked Thunder Mountain Railroad.  It was a train.  At Hollywood Studios, I liked the Star Tours because it was Star Wars.  Toy Story Mania was fun because you got to shoot different things on different screens!

Bradley (written by Sandra)

Bradley loved the roller coaster at Magic Kingdom but was sad that he was too short for most rides.  He liked Winnie the Pooh, too.  At Hollywood Studios, he loved Toy Story Mania and wanted to go a second time every time we finished.  He also love watching Darth Vader and Kylo Ren at the Padawan experience!






1 comment:

Robin and Dale said...

Glad to hear some happy comments for a change. I take it Alex didn't like it either? Hope you have a better time tomorrow!