Thursday, July 14, 2011

Family and Friends - Day 14

Dear Blog Readers,

Good evening (or morning or afternoon). I hope you have had a good day (or night). We had a fun and relaxing day today. Grandma and Grandpa made us bacon and eggs for brunch and then we headed over to Jason and Allison's for the day. The kids played, while the adults visited. After lunch, we played a number of board games, some with the kids and some with the adults. I got to play Munchkin twice, since Emily enjoys playing a game with the adults rather than the children. I, of course, don't mind whenever I get to play Munchkin.



When it got late, we returned to Grandma and Grandpa's, let the kids watch the end of the chuckwagon races (sigh) and then put everyone to bed. I guess this blog has gotten boring, since we aren't doing anything more than visiting. If you are getting bored, feel free to reread the first week where we did all the interesting stuff, and hopefully it should get back to more interesting stuff next trip.

Well, that sums up our day. Tomorrow will be much the same. I'm going to bed shortly, so hopefully you have enjoyed this short blog post.

Jason



P.S. Sandra has complained that my blog posts have no beginning or end, hence the introduction and salutation in this post.

1 comment:

Jason Berkan said...

Smarty pants.

Sandra (you're logged in and I'm not logging out!) ;P