Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family and Friends - Day 17

We have made it home. The trip was uneventful, though we discovered that the few ants that were making their way through the patio door before we left became an ant army in our absence. The dining room and kitchen have a ton of ants that I now need to deal with. Just the perils of owning a house, I guess.

Xander has his own camera, so during the trip, I decided that I would put a bunch of his pictures on this blog entry, so that you could see our vacation through the eyes of a five year old. Unfortunately, when I grabbed his SD card tonight, it only had 17 pictures from today on it. I managed to find all of his pictures using a recovery program, but for a few minutes I thought his pictures were gone. I then went through the 1000+ pictures (including 500 of his shoes and the back of Evan's seat, since he would only really use his camera in the car) and picked out the best for your viewing pleasure.

So, without further ado, here is our trip, as Alexander saw it.

On the way to Calgary


 

 

 

 

At the Calgary Zoo


 

 

 

 

In the Mountains


 

 

In Edmonton


 

On the way to Loon Lake


 

In Loon Lake


 

On the way to Regina


 

 

Unknown


 

 

 

1 comment:

Robin and Dale said...

Those are great pictures, Xander and you are right, you don't look like you, but Papa says "hair grows" and he should know! Love you!