Monday, July 4, 2011

Family and Friends - Day 4

Lesson #1: I am not to be responsible for putting suncreen on the children.

Lesson #2: Sandra is not to be responsible for putting sunscreen on herself.

Odd Fact: Evan got a mosquito bite over his left eye. The swelling has caused that eye to look like Odo from DS9. Freaky. (Actually, after sleeping on it, I think his eye looks like a Minbari eye from Bab5. Regardless, I reiterate my freaky comment.)

Too Cute: During the old fashioned car ride, with Evan in the front "driving" and myself in the back, I was busy talking to Evan when he turned to me and said "Quiet in the car, Dad!"

Lesson #3: Kids love amusement parks. 'Nuff said.
















2 comments:

Robin and Dale said...

The pictures are so cute and the commentary so hilarious - does this mean a few sunburns were had??

Jason Berkan said...

Yeah. I missed the kid's cheeks and noses, so they are pretty red there.